News & Events
- StrikeForce CEO presented the Q1 2013 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 21. Click here to view the Q1 2013 Webex Review.
- NEW in Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. is granted patent titled "Multi-Channel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System."
Web / SSO Authentication
ProtectID can be used to secure access to web applications. The application may be directly accessible to the user or behind a Single Sign On system (such as CA SiteMinder) or a reverse proxy (such as Microsoft ISA Server).
- Extend two factor authentication to all employees cost effectively.
- Allow employees to access internal web applications securely.
- Flexible architecture extends the useful life of the system by allowing new authentication methods to be added in the future.
- Save on call center costs with authentication redundancy.
- No additional infrastructure expense required when using the cloud service.
- Web applications can directly integrate with ProtectID or use an ISAPI filter to secure access if the application resides on an IIS Server.
- Single Sign On systems supported include CA SiteMinder and RSA ClearTrust.
- Microsoft ISA Server supported via an authentication plug-in.
- Authentication methods include hard token, soft token and Out-of-Band methods.
- Authentication redundancy.
- Role based administration via a web GUI.
- Self-service provisioning.
- Available as a cloud service or deployment on premise.