News & Events
- StrikeForce CEO presented the Q1 2013 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 21. Click here to view the Q1 2013 Webex Review.
- NEW in Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. is granted patent titled "Multi-Channel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System."
VPN / Citrix Authentication
Historically, two factor authentication using hard tokens have been used for securing remote access. However as the number of employees requiring remote access has increased, hard tokens are proving to be expensive to deploy and support enterprise wide. So enterprises are looking to alternatives to hard tokens, such as Soft Tokens or Out-of-Band authentication. In addition, they are looking for a single authentication platform that is interoperable with their existing token installation and allows them to provide different authentication schemes to different classes of users.
The ProtectID solution for remote access enables the enterprise to use their existing tokens but deploy lower cost authentication schemes, such as Soft Tokens or Out-of-Band authentication to other employees. The ProtectID solution works with VPNs and Citrix remote access solutions.
- Extend two factor authentication to all employees cost effectively.
- Allow employees to access the corporate network securely.
- No additional infrastructure expense required when using the cloud service.
- Flexible architecture extends the useful life of the system by allowing new authentication methods to be added in the future.
- Save on call center costs with authentication redundancy.
- Works with both IPsec and SSL VPNs from vendors (via RADIUS) such as Cisco, Juniper, etc.
- Works with Citrix remote access products.
- Authentication methods include hard token, soft token and Out-of-Band methods.
- Authentication redundancy.
- Role based administration via a web GUI.
- Self-service provisioning.
- Available as a cloud service or deployment on premise.