News & Events
- StrikeForce CEO will talk through the Q1 2013 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 21 at 11AM EDT. Request your invite through Q1Review@strikeforcetech.com.
- NEW in Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. is granted patent titled "Multi-Channel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System."
The latest threat to financial transactions is a Man-in-the-Middle (MitM) or Man-in-the-Browser (MitB) attack. In this type of attack, rogue software, located in the path between the user’s PC and the bank web site or resident in the user’s computer, alters the financial transaction or injects a fraudulent transaction into an authenticated session. Existing two factor authentication methods cannot protect against this kind of attack. The only solution is an Out-of-Band call to the user to verify the transaction.
The ProtectID Out-of-Band cloud service enables financial companies to mitigate this threat.
- Protect against Man-in-the Middle attacks.
- Improve customer confidence in banking online.
- No additional infrastructure expense required when using the cloud service.
- XML Web Service easily integrates into existing banking platforms.
- Provides transaction verification.
- Text-to-speech alerts the user of the transaction to request authorization.
- User is authenticated via a PIN or OTP.
- Flexible and customizable voice prompts and call flows.
- Available as a cloud service or deployment on premise.