News & Events
- StrikeForce CEO presented the Q1 2013 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 21. Click here to view the Q1 2013 Webex Review.
- NEW in Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. is granted patent titled "Multi-Channel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System."
PATENT No.: US 7,870,599 B2
ProtectID® is a “Out-of-Band” multi-factor authentication platform designed to authenticate individuals and employees, “and/or” authorize transactions in real-time. ProtectID can be integrated into many types of environments i.e. remote access (VPN), domain access, website access, risk-mitigation and transaction based systems. PIN (Personal Identification Number) verification capability is included.
ProtectID® can be installed locally on premise, or accessed through our “Cloud Service.” ProtectID’s advanced authentication redundancy feature minimizes password/device related help desk calls by providing users a backup authentication method, this mission critical benefit delivers Return on Investment, the very first day the system is installed.
ProtectID’s Authentication Methods
The following Out-of-Band authentication methodologies are supported:
ProtectID “Out-of-Band” Methodologies
- Entering a # (pound sign) into phone when phone rings
- Entering a PIN into phone when phone rings
- OTP is delivered on-screen, phone rings, user inputs [PIN+]OTP into phone
- OTP is sent to a phone via SMS, [PIN+]OTP is entered online
- OTP is delivered to phone via text to speech, [PIN+]OTP is entered online
- OTP is sent via email, [PIN+]OTP is entered online
ProtectID Token Methodologies
- Hard Token - Key fob, USB Key, Wallet Card
- Soft Token – iPhone/iPad, BlackBerry, Desktop, J2ME
- Transaction Verification – stops Man-in-the-Middle attacks by confirming the transaction details
- Step Up Authentication for Oracle OAAM and RSA Adaptive Authentication
- Secures IPSec/ SSL VPNs and Citrix networks via RADIUS and Citrix interfaces
- Secures Microsoft applications including OWA, Sharepoint, ISA Server and ASP.Net
- Secures Web and SSO applications including CA SiteMinder and RSA ClearTrust
- Secures Cloud applications including Google Apps, Salesforce and Tricipher’s MyOneLogin
- Interfaces for Federated Identity (SAML 2.0) and OpenID
- Multiple Provisioning methods
- Self Service Portal
- Active Directory Synchronization
- Web Manager
- HTTP Provisioning Interface
- Mobile “One Touch” provisioning