News & Events
- StrikeForce CEO presented the Q1 2013 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 21. Click here to view the Q1 2013 Webex Review.
- NEW in Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. is granted patent titled "Multi-Channel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System."
The Financial Services industry is under attack by hackers. The past few years have seen innumerable data breaches, phishing attacks, keyloggers, cross-site scripting attacks, SQL injection attacks, etc. The end result is typically the same – stolen user identities.
As a result, financial regulators in the US, have realized that user identities have to be made more secure. This has led them to pass the FFIEC recommendation and the FACTA Red Flags laws that strongly recommend using two factor authentication. Globally, financial regulators are also pushing for similar regulation.
The ProtectID Out-of-Band cloud service enables financial companies to comply with these regulations cost effectively. The web service can be easily integrated into an existing risk based authentication system to provide step-up two factor authentication for logins and risky transactions.
- Comply with FFIEC and FACTA Red Flags regulations.
- Improve customer confidence in banking online.
- No additional infrastructure expense required when using the cloud service.
- Reduce the costs associated with customer support.
- XML Web Service easily integrates into existing banking platforms.
- Provides step-up authentication for Oracle OAAM and RSA Adaptive Authentication platforms.
- Multiple Out-of-Band authentication methods.
- Flexible and customizable voice prompts and call flows.
- Available as a cloud service or deployment on premise.