News & Events
- StrikeForce CEO presented the Q1 2013 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 21. Click here to view the Q1 2013 Webex Review.
- NEW in Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. is granted patent titled "Multi-Channel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System."
Authenticating Microsoft Applications
ProtectID can be used to secure Microsoft applications, such as –
- Outlook Web Access
- ASP.Net forms
- Extend two factor authentication to all employees cost effectively.
- Allow employees to access Microsoft applications securely.
- Flexible architecture extends the useful life of the system by allowing new authentication methods to be added in the future.
- Save on call center costs with authentication redundancy.
- Outlook Web Access secured via an ISAPI filter.
- SharePoint and ASP.Net forms secured via PID integration.
- Microsoft ISA Server supported via an authentication plug-in.
- Authentication methods include hard token, soft token (on a PC, Blackberry or J2ME compatible cell phone and Out-of-Band methods (PIN/OTP entered in a phone or OTP delivered to a phone via SMS or voice).
- Authentication redundancy.
- Role based administration via a web GUI.
- Self-service provisioning.
- Available as a cloud service or deployment on premise.