News & Events
- StrikeForce CEO presented the Q1 2013 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 21. Click here to view the Q1 2013 Webex Review.
- NEW in Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. is granted patent titled "Multi-Channel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System."
ProtectID Competitive Analysis
What Makes ProtectID Different?
Unlike other products which typically offer a single authentication method, ProtectID offers multiple authentication methods. This enables an enterprise to have a choice and have different authentication methods for different user populations based on risk level, cost and deployment strategies. Because the platform is extensible, newer authentication methods and interfaces can be added making the platform viable into the future.
Multiple "Out-of-Band" Authentication
The ProtectID platform supports five different out-of-band authentication methods, making it the most comprehensive out-of-band authentication solution in the market.
ProtectID enables any authentication method to backup any other method. For example, the phone can be used as a backup to a token. Thus existing token installations can deploy ProtectID as a backup authentication scheme and save on help desk costs.
Multiple Deployment Options
ProtectID can be deployed in the following ways
- On a single server
- On multiple servers with distributed components
- As an Cloud Service where the customer interfaces to the service via HTTP/SOAP/RADIUS
- As an "Out-of-Band Cloud Service" wherein the customer stores the authentication data and uses ProtectID as the out-of-band authentication channel
Support for Transaction Authentication
Due to its text-to-speech capability, ProtectID can deliver a summary of the transaction to be authenticated. This is useful in preventing Man-In-The-Middle attacks
Listed below is the competitive analysis of StrikeForce’s ProtectID Out-of-Band authentication platform against other leading vendor’s
|Out-of-Band Authentication||6 Modes||1 Mode||1 Mode||1 Mode|