News & Events
- StrikeForce CEO presented the Q1 2013 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 21. Click here to view the Q1 2013 Webex Review.
- NEW in Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. is granted patent titled "Multi-Channel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System."
ProtectID Cloud Service
Applications are migrating to the cloud to take advantage of the economies of scale and the ease of administration. Security services are also moving to the “cloud”. Along with the increased push of regulatory bodies to mandate two factor authentication, this has created a need for a cloud based authentication service.
The ProtectID Cloud Service has the following services -
- Out-Of-Band (OOB) Authentication Service - This service is targeted at companies that need to authenticate their customers. These include banks and brokerages that need to comply with FFIEC and Red Flag regulations and cloud application providers that need better security than a password. In this scenario, the authentication credentials are sent to the OOB Authentication Service when authentication is required. This can be at any of the following times – (1) during initial customer registration, (2) during login, (3) during a transaction, or when risk mitigation methods flag a transaction.
- Enterprise Authentication Service - This service is targeted at companies that need to authenticate their employees. In this scenario, the authentication credentials are stored by the service and the authentication entity, for example the VPN Server, connects to the service to authenticate the user. This is typically done during login.
The ProtectID Cloud Service can also be used to authenticate customers of cloud services such as
- Google Apps
- TriCipher's (now VMWare) myOneLogin
In addition, it can support authentication methodologies such as
- Federated Identity